American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) says research shows that people with beautiful teeth feel better, look better and make others happy simply because they smile more. Yes, a great smile tells a lot about the individual, and the AACD also maintains that smiling spreads love to those around you. Who could argue with that? That's why your cosmetic dentist in Zanesville, OH, Dr. Jeffrey Labishak, offers a wide range of aesthetic treatments. He crafts healthy, attractive smiles for patients of all ages, and their smiles make him smile, too.
Start with a cosmetic dentistry consultation
That's a fancy way of saying come into The Smile Shack in Zanesville and talk with your cosmetic dentist. Dr. Labishak wants to know how you'd like your smile to improve. For instance:
- Do you want some gaps closed?
- Are deep stains from smoking bothering you?
- Have your teeth always been crooked, but you've never worn braces?
- Are your teeth healthy, but you dislike the cracks and chips on your upper front teeth?
Before you see Dr. Labishak, think carefully about your smile goals. Then, the dentist will examine your teeth, take X-rays and other modern imaging as needed and recommend treatments that make sense for your facial appearance, age and health. You may need or want only one service--teeth whitening, for instance--or you may desire a complete smile makeover to address several issues. Dr. Labishak understands and will present you with sensible options.
Offered cosmetic services
The Smile Shack delivers many, and they include:
- Professional teeth whitening One of the most popular cosmetic treatments, teeth whitening brightens dull, yellowed enamel. Concentrated hydrogen peroxide gel lifts staining organic matter from deep within tooth structure. The procedure is safe, and whether you opt for an at-home version or in-office treatment, you're guaranteed amazing results.
- Porcelain veneers These tooth-shaped shells of dental-grade ceramic cover the front of teeth which have cosmetic flaws such as chips, small gaps, hairline fractures and odd shape. Veneers require some enamel reduction before placement and so are considered a permanent enhancement. They also add a measure of durability to healthy teeth, lasting for ten years and beyond.
- Composite resin bonding This one-visit procedure takes a tooth-colored material composed of acrylic and glass and smooths and reshapes small flaws such as pits and chips.
- Tooth-colored fillings A strong and natural-looking alternative to metal fillings, composite resin cavity repair is seamless and long-lasting. Dr. Labishak removes the decayed portion of the tooth and bonds on the tooth-colored resin, hardening it with a special UV light.
- Orthodontic correction Braces move crooked teeth into healthier positions. A wonderful side benefit is improved smile aesthetics. Whether you use conventional metal or ceramic braces or if clear plastic aligners work for your smile, Dr. Labishak can help you achieve the straight smile of your dreams.
At The Smile Shack in Zanesville, OH, we want to see you smile all the time. Cosmetic dentistry services can help. Call today for a consultation with Dr. Labishak: (743) 454-4112.